Add Daily Activity:
Record daily activities by choosing "Activity" at the bottom right of the app's home screen.
1. Choose the activity you wish to capture (see screenshot below). Certain activities won't be visible if your account is an after school program.
2. Select the appropriate students.
3. Fill in the details and determine if you want to select "Staff Only."
4. Click "Add Activity" (or "Send" for Photos and Videos).
5. If you did not select "Staff Only," parents will be able to see the activities update live in their Parent App and receive a push notification.
6. Once the student is signed out a Daily Summary Report of that student's activities will automatically be emailed to their parent(s).
Remove or Edit a Daily Activity:
You can edit or remove an existing entry directly in the app.
- Click on the child's name.
- Find and click on the icon for the activity you want to edit or remove.
- Choose "Edit Activity" or "Delete Activity" as needed (see screenshot below).
- Make the changes (if applicable) and click "Update Activity."