On the Kinderlime website you can review the day's activities and choose to approve, edit or delete them. You can also add new daily activities!
Review Daily Activities:
Go to Parent Connect --> Daily Activities (circled in orange below).
- You will see the Activity Feed of children's activities. Use the link at the top to switch to the Daily Summary view (indicated in blue).
- Activities that need approval will have an indicator on the left side of the screen (see red arrow).
- Click the child's name to see their activity details.
Filter for previous days; specific rooms, tags, or activities; individual children; or activities waiting for approval using the filter icon.
Follow the directions in the sections below to approve activities, edit/delete activities, or add new activities.
Approve Daily Activities:
- Click on the name of the child to see the details of the activity that requires your approval.
- Review item and click "Approve" button to send that activity to the parents (their app will automatically be updated).
Edit or Delete Daily Activities:
- Click on the child's name to open their activities.
- Find the item and use the ellipsis (...) on the right side to edit or delete (see red arrow in screenshot below).
- Deleting or editing an item will also delete or change that item in the parent's app.
Add Daily Activities (for the current or past dates):
- Click "+New Activity" on the top right of the page (see red arrow below).
- Fill out details and select "Continue." (for past dates be sure to adjust the date)
- Select the child(ren) and click "Create Activity."