Send and Review Messages:
Go to Parent Connect --> Messages (circled in orange below).
- Use the "Inbox" tab to read messages from parents.
- Use the "Sent" tab to review the messages you have sent to parents.
- Note that all teachers will be able to see all messages that were sent and received from the website by setting the rooms filter to "All Rooms."
Use the "New Message" (see blue arrow above) to compose a new message. After selecting "Send Message Notification," you will have two options for how to send the message.
- Kiosk Message: The message will pop-up in the Sign-In Kiosk (circled in blue below) after a parent enters their pin. This message will appear only once, the very next time the parent enters their pin. If you need to compose several kiosk messages for the same parent, they will all be shown to the parent in the order they were entered into the system.
- Text Message: The message will be sent as an SMS (circled in red below). Texts have a limit of 300 characters. Parents will not be able to reply to the text itself; they can only do so from the Kinderlime app's Messages section.