You can send messages and text blasts through the Kinderlime app. To begin, click on Messages at the bottom left of the app's main screen:
Teacher to Parent messaging:
- Use the pencil icon to compose a new message.
- Select the child(ren) who should receive the message and click "Next."
- Compose your message and send.
Parent to Teacher messaging:
Parents can send a reply or a new message using their parent app.
- Parents will click on the message window at the top right of their app (screenshot below).
- They can use the pencil icon to send a new message.
- If the parent has multiple children, they will select the child the message is about (bottom right in screenshot below).
- This message will then be sent to the app of the teacher(s) assigned to that student's default room.
You can also learn how to send urgent SMS (text) alerts.