If you would like to apply tags or time filters to retrieve a daily student attendance report, you can:
- Go to Sign In-Out --> Student Attendance.
- Select the Daily or Monthly view.
- Apply tags or time filters as necessary.
- Click Export button in the top right of the page.
When applying filters, there are two options to search for a group of students based on room.
- Assigned Room filter (All Rooms). This will search for students based on their default room as assigned My School > Rooms.
- Signed-In Room filter (Any Room). This will search for students based on the room that they were signed into while attending that day.
Final note: When using the "Create Sign-In" button in the upper righthand corner, if you want to create a sign-in for a previous date, you will need to change the Date filter first. Otherwise, the current date will be pre-filled for you in the "Create Sign-In" pop-up. Click here to learn more.