Add Daily Activity:
Record daily activities by choosing "Activity" at the bottom of the app's home screen.
- Choose the activity you wish to capture.
- Select the appropriate students.
- Fill in the details and determine if you want to select "Staff Only."
- Click "Add Activity"
- If you did not select "Staff Only," parents will be able to see the activities update live in their Parent App and receive a push notification.
- Once the student is signed out a Daily Summary Report of that student's activities will automatically be emailed to their parent(s).
Remove or Edit a Daily Activity:
You can edit or remove an existing entry directly in the app.
- Click on the child's name.
- Click the calendar to search by date and/or the funnel icon to search by activity.
- Click the icon of the activity to the left and select either "Edit Activity" or "Remove Activity."
- Make the changes (if applicable) and click "Update Activity."