Once students are linked as siblings, you can process billing & payments for the family easily. The parents will also see all of their children when they log into the Parent Portal on the Kinderlime app or website.
Adding siblings on the website:
- On the website, go to My School --> Students.
- Click "Add Student."
- If the student added has the same last name as another student at the school, the system will offer to link them as siblings (see screenshot below). (If they do not share a last name skip to step 5)
- Confirm the link or cancel if they are not siblings.
- If the students do not share a last name, click on their name (under My School --> Students) to view their profile and use the "Add Sibling" button to select and link their sibling.
Alternatively, you can click on the name of the sibling who is already in the system and use the "Add Sibling" button to enter their sibling's information.
You'll see a pop-up that will allow you to enter the sibling's information directly, or choose to select the sibling from the active roster.
Adding siblings in the app:
Children cannot be linked as siblings in the app, so if you have added them in the app you will need to go to the website to link them:
- Click on the name of one of the siblings (under My School --> Students) to view their profile
- Use the "Add Sibling" button to select and link their sibling.
- When students are linked as siblings then parents or any authorized pickup will only need one Sign In-Out pin to pickup/drop-off the siblings (see different parent kiosk options for pickup/drop-off)