Nosy parents? No problem! You can password protect the pin screen so that parents and any other Curious George's cannot look up information about any of the children.
Lock the Sign In-Out Kiosk/Pin Screen:
- Log into the app using an account with Admin access.
- In the App's main menu, choose "My School" (this can also be enabled on the website under "School Settings").
- Select "School Settings."
- Check the "Password Protect Sign In-Out" box (see screenshot below left).
- Navigate to the Sign-In Kiosk (at the bottom of the app: Sign In --> Parent Kiosk)
- Click on the padlock icon (see screenshot below right)
- Now any staff member who logs in can click on the padlock icon to lock the Sign In-Out Kiosk Screen. (If they're already logged in, they may need to log out and back in again for the setting change to take affect.)
- Click on the padlock icon in the upper right.
- Enter the password of the staff member who is signed into the app.
- Voila! Unlocked!
- If you want to turn this feature off an admin can go back into School Settings to deselect that option (in the app or on the website).