Kinderlime provides quick and easy ways for parents to sign their children in and out in order for your center to maintain accurate attendance records and charge families properly (if you have attendance-based charges).
Parents CAN NEVER sign in-out while logged into their own account. They can only do it from a tablet that has been logged into by a staff member or admin of your school.
Click here for more information about what parents can do from the app.
How Does it Work?
Our Kinderlime app provides two options for parent sign in-out:
Option 1 (No pin required for parents)
- Click on Sign In at the bottom of the app to open the Parent Kiosk (see screenshot below).
- On Parent Kiosk screen, parents will simply tap on their child profile pic and then choose themselves from List of Authorized Pickup screen
- After choosing the correct pickup person, they will be able to record sign-in or sign-out of the child along with a digital signature. Click for details on how to enable/disable parent signatures.
- Parent Kiosk screen can also be locked to keep parents from being able to navigate away from the screen (the teacher or admin password is required to unlock this screen). Click for details on how to enable/disable password protection.
Option 2 (Pin-based)
Each parent or authorized pickup has a 4 digit pin which they will use to drop-off or pick-up their child. The pins are automatically assigned by the system when they are added either on web or mobile.
- Click Sign In at the bottom of the app to open the Parent Kiosk (see screenshot below).
- Click on the keypad icon in the upper righthand corner to access the Sign-In Kiosk screen (circled in red below).
- Each parent can enter their pin to sign-in one or more of their children (how to link siblings). We also have the option to set up Carpool pickups for parents who pick up children from other families at the same school.
- Once the pin is entered and validated, parents will be able to sign their child in or out on the next screen.