Accept online payments to further streamline your administrative duties! A quick sign up process will allow you to accept Credit Card and ACH (bank account transfer) payments. No more manually logging check/cash payments for you!
While setting up for online billing you will have the choice of assigning the transaction fees to the parents or the school.
- If the parents assume the transaction fees then any invoices you send will be deposited in full into your account. The parents will pay what they owe to the school PLUS any associated transaction fees
- If the school assumes the transaction fees than any invoices you send will be deposited and you will be charged the transaction fee
*If you reside outside of the United States call us first at 877-679-0950 before setting up your online billing account
Setup to collect online payments
1. Go to Billing and use the "Setup Account" button (red arrow below)
2. You will first decide if your school or the parents will be responsible for paying the transaction fees
3. Once you have made your selection you will see the transaction fees. The payout timeline is listed at the bottom of the pop up screen (this is the total time it will take payments to transfer into your account).
4. Continue to either the Parent Pay or School Pay sections below for more details:
School Pays Fees
If your school has opted to pay the transaction fees you will follow the directions to set up Blue Pay* below:
*Note: based on enrollment we will determine if Blue Pay is the best solution for your center/school, typically if you are under 20 students you will be sent to Stripe to set up (see instructions under "Parents Pay Fees" below)
- Enter your contact information, including name, school, email and phone number.
- You will be contacted as soon as possible during business hours and we will walk you through the process of setting up with our payment partner, Blue Pay.
- We will inform you as soon as your account has been approved for collecting online payments!
- Now you can fully automate your billing! Checkout our Billing Webinar for details.
Parents Pay Fees
If parents are paying the transaction fees you will follow the directions below:
- Fill out your school details (see screenshot below) and click Continue.
2. Enter routing and bank information and click Save. Skip to Step 8.
3 Once your account is verified you will receive the message below confirming verification and you will be able to accept online payments from parents immediately! (If you see this message you can also skip steps 4-6)
4. This is all that is needed for most accounts; however, if your account needs additional verification you will see the following messaging at the top of your billing screen:
5. If this happens, don't fret! You will reenter your information, this time including your full social security number and a scanned copy of your photo id.
6. After completing verification you will see the following messaging and now you can start collecting online payments from parents immediately!
Ready to start creating invoices and billing parents? Checkout our Billing Webinar.