Multiple locations doesn't have to mean multiple headaches. You can set up your Kinderlime accounts to suit your needs. There are two options you can choose from to set up your multiple centers/locations:
Option 1: Use one account by setting up locations as separate rooms
The advantage with this option is you can do billing for multiple sites at the same time. The disadvantage is that Staff and Admins can potentially access child information at other sites
- Go to My School-->Rooms to add the locations as rooms
- Go to My School-->Staff and add the directors of the other locations as staff members
- Assign them to their "room" so when they log in they will see a filtered view of their site.
Option 2: Set up separate accounts and navigate easily between them as a Super Admin
The advantage with this option is that each of your directors will only have admin view of their individual location. The disadvantage is your billing will need to be set up and managed separately.
You as a owner will be able to view all the sites (locations) as a super admin.
Become a Super Admin:
- Sign up your subsequent centers with an email account that is different from the first one.
- Then you can add yourself as an admin (under My School-->Staff on the website) using the same email that you registered with when you created your first center (remember to check that admin box)
- Contact us using the chat window and ask to be turned into a "Super Admin".
- You will then be able to easily navigate between accounts (see screenshots below:
At the top of the website you will see a pull down menu of your accounts:
In the Kinderlime App go to Tools & Settings and you will see the option to "Switch School":