Kinderlime School Review Guidelines
School/Childcare reviews are a way for parents to share what they liked or didn't like about it.
One reason Kinderlime is a trusted resource for school information is that we publish both negative and positive reviews. It's important, therefore, that whatever you post on Kinderlime is in line with our community and school review guidelines. We ask that you be responsible and thoughtful when sharing your opinion, in keeping with our goal of making the Kinderlime community safe and civilized.
We strive to maintain a respectful atmosphere, so, in addition to our community guidelines, please make sure your review does not contain any of the following:
- Obscenities and hateful, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Names! Do not target specific individuals or identify teachers, students, or staff. This is for safety and privacy reasons.
- Accusations that someone has committed a crime.
- Threats against the school, staff, or student body.
- Outdated or false information — for instance, the review is about a school your child never attended or has not attended in the past four years.