Physically Securing the Tablet:
1. ebay has some good choices for iPad stands
2. Amazon has some good choices for mobile stands
Stopping staff/parents from accessing other apps on iPad:
Sometimes you worry that parents and non admin staff may have access to other programs on your iPad or iPod. There is a very easy way to fix that and have only the Kinderlime app be used. Here are the steps:
1. Guided access disables people from exiting the app once it is started by you: You'll find Guided Access by going to Settings, General, Accessibility, and then scroll down to Guided Access. To get started, flip the switch and tap Set Passcode to create a four-digit passcode.
To Start a Guided Access session
- Open the app you want to run.
- Triple-click the Home button.
- Adjust settings for the session, then click Start.
2. Delete the iCloud account. It only removes the iCloud account from your phone/iPod
3. Mail, Contacts and Calendars: Delete all the accounts there.