Need to issue a refund? You are in the right place. You can issue and keep track of refunds easily with the following 5 steps:
- Go to Billing-->Family Billing.
- Select the relevant child to see their billing history.
- Click on the payment that needs to be refunded and choose "refund this payment".
4. You will then see the refund amount* and have an opportunity to enter an explanation in the "Refund Description" field.
5. Click the Save Refund button.
For online payments: If the customer has paid their bill online through credit card or bank account, Kinderlime will refund that payment electronically back to their respective credit card or bank accounts in 10 business days.
For check/cash: you will need to pay them that refunded amount.
Note about fees: Unfortunately it is not possible for us to refund the transaction fees when refunds are processed.
*Partial Refunds: You can refund only full payments through the Kinderlime system. If you need to issue a partial refund for an online payment, go to your Stripe dashboard to make that partial refund.
If the person paid via check/cash you can refund their money and adjust the invoice as needed or you can use the "Issue Credit" button to enter the partial refund.