Kinderlime allows you to collect recurring payments from your families. This is done through the Bulk Operations feature. Each week/month, you will be able to debit the parent accounts and have that money deposited into your bank account.
One time (initial setup)
1. Go to Billing and choose Billing Settings tab from the grey menu.
2. Connect with our Payment Gateway (Stripe). This allows you to receive payments directly to your bank account
3. Create recurring charges by going to the Charges tab and click the +Add Charge button
4. Click Assign Charges button to assign those charges to your children/families
5. Send the parents their registration code for the parent app. This allows them to login to the parent app and enter their payment accounts (credit card or bank account). Read our article on Introducing parents to Kinderlime
Each week / month (based on your billing cycle)
1. Go to the Bulk Operations tab in Billing
2. Select the Operation "Create Invoices". This creates invoices for all the families in one click. After choosing "Process Now" you will have an option to add a Note that will be sent with every invoice (if you need to make adjustments to the invoices you have created you can do that in Family Billing. See this article for details on this process)
3. Optional: Select the operation "Send Invoices" and the parents will be able to view and make a payment from the parent app.
4. Or with one click you can Collect Online Payments. Payments will be pulled out from the parents accounts and automatically deposited to your bank account.
Parents will get receipts of the payment that was pulled from their account. Parents can always login into their accounts to view their yearly/monthly statements.
Refunds: If you need to issue a refund, visit the Refund Payments help article.
[Note] Some programs bill based on attendance. If you have set up hourly/daily charges, the system will pull the relevant attendance data for that week/month in order to generate an invoice.